Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Retort-and apology

To those whoo are still reading I would like to take a moment to apologize if any of you found my Blog offensive in any way.  My intent was to establish a hook and set a tone in order to get your attention. It is my understanding that this is not the way I came across and for that I apologize.  The work of Tamin, R., Bernard, R., Borokhovski, E., Abrami, P., & Schmid, R. is an indepth and very thought provoking look into the quantitative measures that give validity to any study and a solid foundation for future research that a reader/researcher might find helpful in the development of his/her own studies. I have nothing if not respect for the authors and am very thankful that they have produced such an indepth analysis.  

No comments:

Post a Comment